ROCHELLE WILDLIFE CONSERVATION CLUB RULES
CLUB HOURS: 6:00 AM-----10:00 PM
The RWCC is a private club for members only. Our grounds are owned by you, the member, and are to be used to enjoy and learn about nature and wildlife. Our grounds are a rare and valuable sanctuary that must be protected from abuse, ensuring education and enjoyment for years to come. Your Board of Director's manages this area with the advise of The Department of Conservation and several independent specialists representing Wildlife, forestry, and Fish.
Listed below are our club rules for the grounds and the lakes. Please respect and obey our rules and report any violators to the Caretakers or Board Members, our Caretaker can be reached by dialing 815-732-2808. Any violator of any rule will be asked to leave the grounds and may be subject to the loss of membership. All Club Grounds are considered Wildlife Sanctuaries: therefore no wildlife, or habitat, is to be disturbed under any conditions or for any reason.
1. RWCC is a private club for members only. You must carry your membership card while on Club grounds and provide proof of ownership if requested. Card holding members will be responsible for their actions as well as family members and guests.
2. Non-members may visit the Grounds on one occasion a guest. Any visits thereafter will require a membership.
3. The use of firearms or archery equipment is restricted to their designated range areas only.
4. The Grounds speed limit is 15 mph, strictly enforced. No motorized vehicles are to be operated on the grounds other than designated roadways.
5. No abuse of alcohol, the use of illegal drugs, excessive noise, or intimidating behavior is allowed anywhere within the club.
LAKE RULES: FISH DAILY LIMITS MIN. LENGTH
1. Fishing hours: 6:00 AM---10:00 PM Bass Catch & Release
2. No gas motors allowed on either lake. Catfish 6
3. No swimming allowed on either lake. Crappie 4 8 Inches
4. Minnows are not allowed as bait. Blue Gill 10 5 over 8 Inches
5. All Bass caught must be released.
6. Life jackets are required in all boats or canoes. All other species not listed are not subject to Club
7. All State and Federal laws must be observed. length limits or regulation.
8. Blue Gill over 8 inches are Catch and release April and May
9. DAILY LIMITS are PER MEMBERSHIP, NOT PER PERSON
CAMPING RULES: CAMPING FEES: PER FAMILY
1. Camping must be in designated areas only. Members $ 5.00 Per Night
2. Fires are to be in steel fire rings or concrete pads Non-Member $ 10.00 Per Night
in designated camping sites only. Fire Wood $ 10:00 Per 20 Pieces
3. No gas generators are to be used after 10:00 PM. Non-Members are allowed one camping
4. Campers 16 and under must be adult accompanied visit per year, and must be accompanied
by a regular member.
RIFLE RANGE: HOURS: 9:00 AM TO POSTED TIME MON.--SAT,---11:00 AM TO POSTED TIME SUNDAY
Use of the rifle range requires membership, an additional annual Range fee, and a State of Illinois FOID card. Only members with a FOID and proper range privilege membership card are eligible for Range use. Non-Member guests are never allowed to use range. Range rules will be posted and are available upon request from Board Members or Caretaker. The shooting range will be closed the day of our "Kid's Fishing Derby" and other posted dates. Range closing dates will be posted on the Website and Face Book.
DUGDALE LODGE: RESERVATIONS AND INFORMATION.....CONTACT LINDA MCCRAY AT 815-732-2808
For complete information of the rules and pricing, contact Linda at the above number. Only members are allowed to rent our lodge.
BOAT RACK RENTAL: CONTACT INFORMATION: ANDY OR LINDA MCCRAY AT 815-732-2808
Boat rack space is available for a fee of $25.00 per year. Rack space is for small boats only and if not paid yearly, boat must be removed from grounds by owner, or it will be disposed of by the Club.
AS A MEMBER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PROTECT AND
PRESERVE OUR CLUB