COME ENJOY NATURE
Channel Catfish 6
Crappie 6 8 inches
Blue Gill 10 5 over 9 inches
Carp All Remove
All other species not listed are not subject to club limits or length regulation.
1. Fishing hours: 6:00 AM---10:00 PM Bass
2. No gas motors allowed on either lake.
3. No swimming allowed on either lake.
4. Minnows are not allowed as bait.
5. All Bass caught must be released.
6. Life jackets are required in all boats or canoes.
7. All State and Federal laws must be observed.
8. Blue Gill over 8 inches are Catch and release April and May
9. DAILY LIMITS are PER MEMBERSHIP, NOT PER PERSON
10. Bow and spear fishing upon board approval only.
Enjoy and be safe.
BOAT RACK RENTAL
Contact Andy McCray 815-732-2808
Boat rack space is available for a $25.00 a year fee. Rack space is for small boats only and if not paid yearly, boat must be removed from the grounds by owner or will be disposed of by club.
Members $5.00 Per night
Non-Member $10.00 Per night
Fire wood $20.00 Per 20 pieces
Non-members are allowed one camping visit per year and must be accompanied by a regular member.
Camping must be in designated areas only.
Fires are to be in steel fire rings or concrete pads in designated camping sites only.
No gas generators are to be used after 10:00pm.
Campers 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.