CLUB HOURS: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
AS A MEMBER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE OUR CLUB
The RWCC is a private club for members only. Our grounds are owned by you, the member, and are to be used to enjoy and learn about nature and wildlife. Our grounds are a rare and valuable sanctuary that must be protected from abuse, ensuring education and enjoyment for years to come. Your Board of Director's manages this area with the advise of The Department of Conservation and several independent specialists representing Wildlife, forestry, and Fish.
Listed below are our club rules for the grounds and the lakes. Please respect and obey our rules and report any violators to the Caretakers or Board Members, our Caretaker can be reached by dialing 815-732-2808. Any violator of any rule will be asked to leave the grounds and may be subject to the loss of membership. All Club Grounds are considered Wildlife Sanctuaries: therefore no wildlife, or habitat, is to be disturbed under any conditions or for any reason.
1. RWCC is a private club for members only. You must carry your membership card while on Club grounds and provide proof of ownership if requested. Card holding members will be responsible for their actions as well as family members and guests.
2. Non-members may visit the Grounds on one occasion a guest. Any visits thereafter will require a membership.
3. The use of firearms or archery equipment is restricted to their designated range areas only.
4. The Grounds speed limit is 15 mph, strictly enforced. No motorized vehicles are to be operated on the grounds other than designated roadways.
5. No abuse of alcohol, the use of illegal drugs, excessive noise, or intimidating behavior is allowed anywhere within the club.